Forget Me Nots - Dementia friendly gardening
- Have trained staff who understand the issues and challenges faced by people with Dementia.
- Provide a tailored gardening plan with a person-centered approach.
- Offer a wide range of gardening activities for both people with Dementia and carers.
What can gardening at Mayfield do for you?
Research shows that Dementia gardening:
Can double overall wellbeing in six months.
- Promotes an feeling of self-identity and independence.
- Improves mood and orientation.
- Reduces anxiety and offers a sense of achievement.
At Mayfield Nurseries we understand that everyone has a different experience with Dementia; we are here to help you re-connect with friends and family.
For more information call us for a chat on t: 02380 447743, or email Diane Bizley (Group Supervisor) e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some useful links...